The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this may be of interest in the mid-atlantic area.

The Original British Car Show
Lilypons Water gardens
6800 Lilypons Rd
Adamstown, Maryland 21710
800-999-5459

Date: 6/7/2009

Antique, classic and new British car show

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Thought this may be of interest in the mid-atlantic area.

The Original British Car Show
Lilypons Water gardens
6800 Lilypons Rd
Adamstown, Maryland 21710
800-999-5459

Date: 6/7/2009

Antique, classic and new British car show

This is generally a very good show, one of the biggest BCD's on the east coast if the weather cooperates. Last year the rain kind of washed it out.

Will likely be lots of Lotus there. The usual gaggle of current Exise/Elige...but there are a goodly number of local Type14 Elites, Europas, Elans, Elan Plus 2's, Esprits, 7's, M100 Elans, Eclat that show up. Occasionally even a Cortina or two. The guy who currently owns the Esprit X180R vintage race cars usually brings one or two of those cars to the show.

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
I may or may not be there. Haven't been able to plan it out yet. Will be in the area that weekend, so if the weather is nice, I'll at least stop by... whether Bridget comes or not is another story. Hopefully, I'll see ya'll there though.

Was a great show last year, except for the SUDDEN but brief downpour. If you're coming and you're going to leave your car unattended, make sure you put your roof on or have one of the other Lotus folks that is sticking around the cars know where its at, just in case!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
next sunday eh

Thinking about going to myrtle beach that weekend, but if that doesnt pan out i'm in Adamstown.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Was a great show last year, except for the SUDDEN but brief downpour. If you're coming and you're going to leave your car unattended, make sure you put your roof on or have one of the other <...>
Yea...

I was at the other end of the field. by the time I got to my car, it was soaked. and my son drove the Miata to the show, and it was in the parking lot with it's top down. Even more soaked... :(

But it was a good show... :D

·
Registered
7,451 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I might try and make this if the weather permits. How far is Adamstown from Rockville?
exit 20 something on 270 if you want the fast way....not far at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.