The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new study now confirms what every newly divorced, middle-aged balding guy already knows: women are turned on by exotic cars. British insurer Hiscox (insert your joke here) commissioned a study of 40 men and women. All were subjected to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari, and then were measured for the amount of testosterone in their saliva. The results showed that the women had elevated levels after hearing each of the exotics (i.e. the Italian accents made them feel all sexy-like.)

On the other hand, for all of you think a great personality can compensate for a more economical ride, you better be pretty funny. When the group listened to the sounds of a Volkswagen Polo, everyone’s testosterone level went down.

So if your Friday nights are kinda lonely, skip the Hair Club for Men and make your way to the nearest Italian car dealership.

More dating help after the jump.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
new study now confirms what every newly divorced, middle-aged balding guy already knows: women are turned on by exotic cars. British insurer Hiscox (insert your joke here) commissioned a study of 40 men and women. All were subjected to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari, and then were measured for the amount of testosterone in their saliva. The results showed that the women had elevated levels after hearing each of the exotics (i.e. the Italian accents made them feel all sexy-like.)

On the other hand, for all of you think a great personality can compensate for a more economical ride, you better be pretty funny. When the group listened to the sounds of a Volkswagen Polo, everyone’s testosterone level went down.

So if your Friday nights are kinda lonely, skip the Hair Club for Men and make your way to the nearest Italian car dealership.

More dating help after the jump.
OK, you've sold me. Now we need to do a survey to find which Lotus exhaust elevates women's (or men's; must be PC here) testosterone levels the most.

Hmm... maybe a new event for the Lotus Challenge Series! (Auto-XXX) :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew there was a reason why I wanted an exhaust upgrade.... Better performance? nah. Lighter weight? nah. too much money in the bank, definitely not! MORE CHICS... now there's a good reason for a new mod!

·
Registered
584 Posts
.... and then were measured for the amount of testosterone in their saliva. The results showed that the women had elevated levels after hearing each of the exotics (i.e. the Italian accents made them feel all sexy-like.)
Only one way to get saliva – open mouth. Question is how they got the saliva and whether it was transfer off the male participants. :D

Sign me up for a Lamborghini Girl-ardo......

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I think my wife would laugh about my Elise attracting females of any sort. Whenever we're out in it, the only people that notice the car are under-30 males.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
If you want to attract women, get a cute puppy...not a sexy car, that's barking up the wrong gender tree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts