The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas, so proud to present here to you the result of many years developing a Lotus Elise 111R.
I started by making it a Lotus Elise Trophy UK series ellegible car but a couple of years ago I had big crash on the track and from then on the rebuild project we went a bit "up the hill".

The list of what it has got inside is endless, the most remarkable is Hewland Sequential gearbox with Geartronics paddle shift, Rotrex 38-61 compressor and obviously fully forged 2ZZ engine.

On its actual shape delivers 421,3 PS on the Dyno roll and weights 800Kgrs (1765 pounds).

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1174842

Attachments

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the first test on the track since we did the last step forward on the electronics.
Is not even my fastest lap time there and the test wasn't 100% ok as you can notice some detonations at the end of it that later on went worse, but the general feelings were terrific, specially about the last Ohlins suspensionn upgrade, adding the bottles to my set of 46" dampers.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looks great , well done and you will be pleased to have it on the track .
Any chance of more detailed pictures of the engine bay / cockpit / suspension etc ... always keen to see how its laid out .
What model Hewland did you use ?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great , well done and you will be pleased to have it on the track .
Any chance of more detailed pictures of the engine bay / cockpit / suspension etc ... always keen to see how its laid out .
What model Hewland did you use ?
If you are on Facebook here you have loads of pics, since the built process to the track, if not let me know I make you arrive some.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.449589301915542.1073741844.100005934272036&type=1&l=8e81b05796

Hell yeah, love this car :)
So do I, more than any other thing on this world (Just for the record, that excludes my wife and dog)

Excellent sounds on track. Feel free to tighten up the passenger harness a bit;}
And is going to get better, exhaust is a provisional este between this one:

and a bespoke "better-than-titanium" one I'm getting made right now.

Hahahaha, you are damn right about the belt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts