The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going to UTI for almost 8 months now with an end goal of becoming a respectable automotive technician. Tonight I took another step forward and registered for 3 of the 8 tests required to become ASE certified. My goal is to have all 8 tests completed by the time I finish school. I am also working to get into BMW's manufacturer specific program (Lotus does not offer a program to my knowledge :( ) To get there I must complete UTI's 1 year program with good attendance and grades (I currently have 100% attendance and a 4.0 gpa). I am also enrolled in Ford FACT which is an in depth electronics program.

Some of you may have seen my threads about my recent business venture I have created in hopes of supporting myself through school. I did not go to in depth in those threads about what I am really working towards or why. Hopefully this will fill in a few blanks I may have left out. I'll update this as I progress. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. The support I have recieved from this forum so far is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Brian Eyerman

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend of mine took a class there and gave me one of their books as a gift. I have been reading through it and would like to make it to one of their classes at some point. I'd also like to take some classes in composite materials, fabrication, and race car prep.

Cheers,

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts