·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Speakerbox Fall Super Meet
9am - 2pm
2100 HWY 72 East
Huntsville, AL 35811

In March, we had over 400 cars show up for the meet and near 1,000 people! This meet has become one of the premier meets/cruise in's for the area and has attracted a lot of attention. We have everything from exotics, motorcycles, rat rods, classic cars, and more!

We will have a food vendor along with other businesses to visit with throughout the day!

If there is any questions, please feel free to send me a PM on here.

RSVP on Facebook as well!

The Speakerbox Fall Super Meet | Facebook

Pictures from the last meet on March 31st, 2012.

The Speakerbox Super Meet - March 2012 | Facebook

If you have an exotic car and would like to make the meet, please let me know. We have special offers for exotic car owners if they bring their cars out to the meet.

·
Registered
548 Posts
October is so far away to check my schedule, but I'll def. keep it on the calendar

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah if you can make it you should definitely show up! The last one was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This event is coming up in a little over a week. Hope to see more LT members there!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weather looks good for this weekend and everything is a go Saturday. Hope to see more of you guys at this meet. A group of cars are riding down from Nashville (supposedly the 2 UGR lambo Gallardos are coming) and another group i've heard is coming from Birmingham. LT member Sizzflair is coming up from Enterprise. This should be a great event. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Samir, it's actually an S240 (240hp stock)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agh! That's right. The s420 was a Mustang we used for a Transformers promo years ago. Thank you for the correction!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's some pics of me and Sizzflair

1 - 10 of 10 Posts