The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus is really lucky to have someone like Wally Newcomb at Star Motor Cars. Demonstrating an unusual level of patience and willingness to listen keenly to the customer’s every request, it is clear that Wally is not your usual car salesman. This guy’s wonderful enthusiasm for the Elise never tires despite the fact that he is single handily responsible for all of the Lotus sales and the parts department too, which is certainly a huge job now with the demand for the Elise. He has tirelessly provided many with demo rides and he is constantly informing everyone when a new Elise in a new color has arrived so that they can view the color first hand. Wally never fails to try to truthfully answer every question asked. One of Wally’s most special traits is that he always manages to put a positive spin on everything negative. This guy always leaves you with a great feeling every time you visit the dealership.

It is clear that the real Star at Star Motor Cars is Wally Newcomb.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Wally is a great guy to work with and does things right. I feel lucky to have him and Star as my Lotus dealer.

(Wally, if you're reading this, you owe me 5 bucks! :D )

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Johnny B said:

(Wally, if you're reading this, you owe me 5 bucks! :D )
?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I can say the whole 2 year and 10 month wait for my Elise was at Star Motors and Wallly delivered on eveything he said! It has been a good experience working with him.
So Wally where is my damn Exige???????:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts