The Lotus Cars Community banner

581 - 600 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Did anyone see season 14, episode 1? Grand touring through Romania with a Gallardo, a Ferrari California, and a DBS Volante. :drool:
dude...-poke-....we'r on episode 2 now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm still catching up and there's been no discussion on episode 1! :shrug:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I'm still catching up and there's been no discussion on episode 1! :shrug:
we've discussed it...somewhere.

What a beautiful road that was, now i want to go drive that road in a lambo or AM. Good stuff :up:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Saw it. Episode four just came out. Hoping to watch it this evening! (///and I am in the USA!)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
700meg episodes are HD-720p quality. If you wanted to watch them on something small, like a Zune, IPhone or Ipod, you can use DVD Fab to scrunch them down to size. I have an LG BD390 player that plays the new Top Gear mkv videos quite nicely. It's like being in England!

Sorry if this is a little off topic but I have a torrent question.

Why is one episode 700 megabytes? Is that a normal size for one episode of top gear? Isn't that huge?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Anyone have suggestions for where can you download Top Gear now that mininova is out?:shrug:
if you go to finalgear they will give you a link to a couple of sites you can download the torrent from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Clarkson and the rest of the guys at TopGear do a fabulous job, great shows. Even if you are not a car lover TopGear is a show you must see, one of the best entertaining shows in history of television.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I have a season pass on iTunes and watch them on my iPhone or AppleTV. Latest season is HD.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Is there another thread, or did Lotus fans completely give up on the show nearly half a decade ago?

581 - 600 of 628 Posts