The Lotus Cars Community banner

81 - 100 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sexiest Woman Ever

Video from Top Gear of Sabine Schmidt taking a van around Nurbirgring REAL fast. Fast as in she passes sport bikes and 911's.

Even shots of her feet in the video to make Abe happy.

Enjoy,
Adam

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
hahah - that was awesome!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
steidley said:
Video from Top Gear of Sabine Schmidt taking a van around Nurbirgring REAL fast. Fast as in she passes sport bikes and 911's.

Even shots of her feet in the video to make Abe happy.

Enjoy,
Adam
Merged with the topgear thread.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Andrikos said:
Babak is the Top Gear master merger!
Nothing goes by him... :D
Just trying to keep the forums from getting cluttered. Think of me as the forum janitor. ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
The whole beating an F1 car thing was cute, granted it doesn't handle like one, but still....

Merged with TopGear Sticky.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Aren't they all two tone? Something about going back to the Bugatties of the old.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
My favorite bit on this weeks episode was how he 'proved' that left lane hoggers are pedophiles. Had me rolling.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Top Gear on the Science Channel?!?! I was browing threw my guide and I see Top Gear is coming on at 8:00...I didnt know that they played that show! It says its the one with the Exige out doing the Helicopter...cant wait :nanner2: (Channel 109 for me, Time Warner Cable)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Old clips 'americanized' for us by shooting 'new' studio clips. It's odd watching them after watching the original UK versions. It looks almost fake. Having said that it's a good intro to TopGear for those who are not DL'ing the episodes on torrent.

·
Registered
371 Posts
babak said:
Old clips 'americanized' for us by shooting 'new' studio clips. It's odd watching them after watching the original UK versions. It looks almost fake. Having said that it's a good intro to TopGear for those who are not DL'ing the episodes on torrent.
The hell? I see what you mean...it seems almost like...bootleged or something lol, got my hopes up :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
Top Gear is now on Science Channel Starting Tonight!

AFAIK, the first episode of the "new format" is on for the first time on U.S. airwaves tonight! Lotus Exige is featured (pitted against the Apache Gunship), among other nice cars. Don't worry if you miss it. Re-runs are scheduled for the next few days. :)

TiVO it, or else. :D

Enjoy!
:nanner:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks, I just setup a season pass.

81 - 100 of 628 Posts