1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

·
Less is Better
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it gets built, he says there will be no Lotus parts at all.
It's described as an evolution of the Venom GT, which only uses the tub and maybe some front suspension parts from Lotus. I'd expect the same parts to be used in this rebody.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
Hennessey already made his first mistake by naming it the F5. That's from the OLD tornado rating scale that ceased in 2007! Not off to a good start considering it's not even built.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
that not an esprit body... and if its a "rebody"then its still mostly elise with a bespoke rear 1/2.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Hennessy Venom F5 - is that you esprit?

The new concept design for the Hennessy Venom F5 looks like the design for the "2015" Esprit. Maybe this was the influence? Or is this how the next Elise/Exige will look?

Discuss.

image.jpg

·
Less is Better
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's pretty obvious that they are using concept models for the Behar era Esprit as the inspiration for their car.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
looks more like a mid engine corvette to me... its looks as much NOT like the bazar concept as much as it does.

·
Registered
136 Posts
How ironic....just last night my hubby showed me the pic.....he said "Do you know what this is?" My response........"looks like the concept for the new Esprit!"

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts