The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the music video my car was featured in. Not my taste but I was paid for it. :) If you don't like rap, you might want mute your speakers...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ohh maaa Gaaaa and and Omma do dis, Lay her Down and Smack em Yack Em!

I don't even know what i said, but it sounds important :). Great Lotus exposure!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
LOL at the song, but good for you! I was waiting to see if they were going to sit on your car! How many times did your battery die from leaving the lights on and the door open?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Dude is EPIC.

Did they pay to have the car detailed before/after to remove snail-trails from "dem ho's"?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Battery didn't die. But I didn't let it. I kept turning the car on anytime the lights were on for a while. I removed the rollback cover so the one guy didn't sit on fiberglass, just the metal bar, and I made them take off their shoes haha. The girl kinda leaned against it but I made sure she don't put much weight against it and didn't have any metal on her clothing. The money I got for it paid for a nice detail, but I detail my own cars so it wasn't a big deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Overall, it was a good experience. They were all very respectful and Bezz is actually very well spoken and well mannered, contrary to how he portrays himself in his music. It's a nice when your car pays for it's own upgrades! Haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
686 Posts
rotfl...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ok, I'm a younger guy than him, but I really just want him to pull up his pants. smh :(

Regardless, I've heard worse rape and good exposure! I think it would have been fun :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Pretty cool to have your car in a rap video. Just curious, how did your car get Involved in the production of the video? Did someone from the film crew see it and ask you about putting it in the video? Did you know the production crew?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I love rap, I really do.

This is garbage though. On the flip side, it's awesome that the car isn't a complete money pit. I'd lend my car to some wanna be rapper if he paid me for it. hahaha

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'm at work so I had it on mute. It's like a guy with no shirt jumping up and down for 3 minutes.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Not a big fan of this guys rap but pretty cool of the exposure your car got. Congrats.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Damn I was hoping for a video with topless girls not topless guys.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts