The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of A048s just showed up today and she thinks I am crazy...well she knew I was:)

Shinoo has these at a great price www.sector111.com and I thought it does not hurt to have a set waiting:D

Now all I need is an Eliserotfl

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surferjer said:
Sweet! Is that the stage 2 exhaust thing on top? If so, how much did that run?
Yes it is and the Lotus dust cover in the black bag. The Stage 2 is $1,195 installed at Newport European.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Paticko, the stage II sounds FANTASTIC.
I picked up my car yesterday with the stage II and all I can say is that the exhaust note is perfect and for those who like the coughing/spluttering sounds then this is defo the one to go for..

300 miles on the clock and been in the sweet zone a couple of time.. dealer said don't go near it for 100 miles are so and then occaisionally.. no more than 3/4 of throttle until 1000 miles.. have also booked the service for 9 days time.. might need to revise that...

the thing that has really impressed me about the S2 is the major improvement on the build quality from the S1..

will post pics soon...
Milan

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LarryB said:
Still missing wheels for the A048? SSR or sport pack?
My car has the Sports Pack:D

I got a second set incase the "RidgeMan TM" donut spare does not fit in the boot;) :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Are you planning to do a lot of track days?

Isn't the second set just going to get hard before you get a chance to use them?

- John

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Milan said:
Paticko, the stage II sounds FANTASTIC.
I picked up my car yesterday with the stage II and all I can say is that the exhaust note is perfect and for those who like the coughing/spluttering sounds then this is defo the one to go for..

Milan
Milan -

A request from across the pond. Could you please post a sound file (with or w/o vid) of the Stage II exhaust note?

Very interested.

Thanks, Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts