The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an interesting "car" day today. Work was slow so I cut out around 11:30 am and headed home in my 02 WRX wagon. On the drive home a came across a Carrera GT at the 91/15 interchange. I rolled down my windows turned off the radio and just enjoyed his exhaust for about ten miles. As I passed to get over at my exit I gave the thumbs up and he flashed the lights in return.

When I got home I thought nice day for a drive and some pics with the flowers. I drove up through Quall Valley and found lots of flowers but no places I could get to in the Elise. I ended up on a side road along the 15fwy that lots of people stop at to shoot pics. What a great day.

After shooting I get back on the 15fwy and end up behind an EVO. Now let me just say that I love them, I almost bought one in 05 but the wife liked the STi better so that is what we got. After a few miles I move over to get off the fwy, the EVO gets next to me and the passenger gives me a big thumbs down as they go by. WTF? :shrug:Now I really enjoyed the two years I owned my STi but I sure don't miss all the hate that went along with it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Great photos!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Is the next photo going to be of you a chick named Dorothy, a Lion, a Scarecrow, and a Tin Woodsman, skipping happily through the fields ?

Don't smell the poppies !

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I commute on the 241 toll road, and there are an amazing amount of California Poppies through there as well.

Great pics! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts