The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a helicopter (he's a secret agent), and we were flying over Auto Europe in Birmingham, Michigan and they have 10 Elises on the roof of their dealership camoflaged with roof tar and pebbles!! Can you believe it! I can't believe they won't deliver them!

I also heard that the flux capacitor of the Elise has been upgrade by Lotus and is now rated at 1.51 gigawatts!

I am also planning a 350 Chevy conversion for the Elise...any interest?

rotfl

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
obfuscation911 said:
Will that include a super charger? The kind where the blower and scoop stick up through the engine cover (hood)? Can the engine be bored and stroked for more displacement? When will the parts be available?

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
44 Posts
obfuscation911 said:

Ok the 350 is a tiny sissy, weeny motor. I say go big block...and i'm not talkin about a 454, i'm talkin about a custom built bored and stroked 565 cubic inch monster. 1000+hp elise...weight distribution 1%/99%

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
genieman17 said:
Ok the 350 is a tiny sissy, weeny motor. I say go big block...and i'm not talkin about a 454, i'm talkin about a custom built bored and stroked 565 cubic inch monster. 1000+hp elise...weight distribution 1%/99%
Hahaha! I just refound this thread looking searching for another user. You could pull the motor on a trailer. A rear-engined Elise!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
obfuscation911 said:
A friend of mine has a helicopter (he's a secret agent), and we were flying over Auto Europe in Birmingham, Michigan and they have 10 Elises on the roof of their dealership camoflaged with roof tar and pebbles!! Can you believe it! I can't believe they won't deliver them!

I also heard that the flux capacitor of the Elise has been upgrade by Lotus and is now rated at 1.51 gigawatts!

rotfl

You and your "secret agent" friend should take your story to the "National Inquirer."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts