·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sore back from the trip, check
speeding ticket, check
a going on two day hangover, check
the goodie bag(thanks chill), check
memories of a fantastic time, double check!

thanks a lot Lotus Limited!

if you were there, you weekended right!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
No tickets!
Tons of driving (1200 miles there, 1100 back, plus some fun driving while there!), Check
Lots of memories, Check
Plans for next year, Check

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
1500 miles, no ticket - check
Evora poster signed by Clive Chapman - check
slight hangover - check
carpet buttons - check (thanks Shinoo!)
new baseball cap - check (thanks Yokohama)
tons of pictures and memories - double check

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Great time
1600+ miles no tickets (its hard to speed towing a trailer) but scratched trailer and 7 hours in traffic tie up between exits on I-64
Lap of the Indy Speedway
Evora poster signed by Roger Becker (who could win a Ben Stein lookalike conteste)
Slight hangover (bought $200 worth of liquor, the kind you can't get in VA)
Some Lotus shirts – CHILL did some cool designs
New baseball cap - thanks Yokohama
First time sliding the Seven at the auto-x
Caught up with some old friends & made some new friends

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Fun caravans!
Well over 1500 miles (detoured to G-parents in TN on way home) no tickets. Thanks V1
First track day!
Left with Micromirror (thanks Kestrel, and I believe Tony- for removing my old mirror without damaging my windshield)
many shirts and stickers sold and applied (well I didn't apply any shirts- many thanks to all of you who found me and looked in my trunk. If not for you my first track day would not of happened)
Gave CharlieX a ride to ChrisN's house and got to check the awesome lower cam point changeover, +8hp tune, and all his ubercool tuning software.
3 different room mates. (many thanks or I would not of been able to afford the track day!)
Evora poster made it home undamaged!
Thanks Yokohama for the hat
Thanks Mick and Rich for helping me round the track and finding (and passing- lol) the limits of my car.
Thanks Chris N for all the hospitality and letting me borrow your helmet
Thanks Patrick O, Rich S, Shinoo, Mick, Chris, Jeff, and the few others for the rounds of drinks and good times! Hungover? I was still drunk in the shower in the morning. lol.
Thanks to Lotus for making such an awesome car, that even at 100mph seems to still get close to 29 MPG.
Thanks to Mastercard for not cutting my card off, and allowing me those tanks of gas to get home!
Thanks to all the organizers who put on a great event. We hope to see you at our next year in Birmingham!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Thanks to Mastercard for not cutting my card off, and allowing me those tanks of gas to get home!
:shift:

rotfl

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
First track day!
Left with Micromirror (thanks Kestrel, and I believe Tony- for removing my old mirror without damaging my windshield)
Tony????? :crazyeyes Oh, the insults I have to endure!

Actually, you are welcome with the OEM mirror removal and I am glad you like the new mirror (even though it isn't one of mine!-poke-). It was great to finally meet you and I really do appreciate the deal you gave me on the black wheel centers. Hope to see you again next year!

Dan

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
1750 miles before I got home, great meeting some of you folks, too many to meet everyone.
The Indy people were great and put on an excellent event.
Thanks to everyone for a great time, and thanks to Keith for installing my "ELISE" on my plinth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts