The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,633 Posts
Looks like the one that Bill brought to the FVMC Dragon Run. See that thread for more pictures. Good looking car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats confirmed - this is the car Bill took to the FVMC Dragon Run. In fact, I spoke to his brother, Tony...

Besides the Stage II, they say the only other mods are Sector 2 seat belt clips and removal of the useless rear-view mirror.

BTW, it now has 9000 miles on it - still a good deal?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lamborghini Chicago:: 2007 LOTUS EXIGE S S -

I found this one doing an Internet search - I like the color and stage II exhaust, but I wonder how its been treated and if there are any other mods...

Anyone know anything about it?

Thanks,
Kent
The good thing about this car is that its from a reputable Lotus dealer and if you're serious about this car, I'd call first and let them tell you as oppose to us. Look at the dealer section of this site for reviews and you'll see that they come highly regarded.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hello my name is T.J., i am the Lotus tech at FVMC/ lambo chicago. i looked at that car before and after the dragon run....it is nice. i just put new rear brakes on, and when Jr. got back i put some fresh tires on the back, the front tire are still in great shape. if you or anyone has ANY questions about this or any of our cars, feel free to contact me here via pm or at [email protected]
i am not in sales, but half of the time they ask me the questions you ask them anyway...:D. and if i dont know i will gladly put you in touch with someone that does.

good luck with your decision,
T.J.:shift:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts