The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m upgrading to a 2020 Evora 400 and I have owned this 2010 since 2012 which I bought with 1500 miles. It has been the most reliable car I've owned for the past 8 years. Besides reg maintenance I have only had to replace the starter and Clutch Master. It’s been rock solid. I have babied it and drove it extremely gentle, never tracked and drive it like a grandma all these years. It has 56k miles but recently put the 400 kit on and had it professionally installed, painted and clear bra installed which cost around 10k. Also had wheels powdercoated black. Nav was upgraded to the Alpine wireless carplay unit. It’s in 9.5/10 condition wise with no dings, scratches etc. I have had 1 accident at a stop light where someone bumbed and cracked my rear bumper which I had fixed. There are 0 issues with the car. The bumper was replaced not repaired. My question is, what’s a fair price I should sell this for? Ideas? Thanks! I am very fair.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
So I’m upgrading to a 2020 Evora 400 and I have owned this 2010 since 2012 which I bought with 1500 miles. It has been the most reliable car I've owned for the past 8 years. Besides reg maintenance I have only had to replace the starter and Clutch Master. It’s been rock solid. I have babied it and drove it extremely gentle, never tracked and drive it like a grandma all these years. It has 56k miles but recently put the 400 kit on and had it professionally installed, painted and clear bra installed which cost around 10k. Also had wheels powdercoated black. Nav was upgraded to the Alpine wireless carplay unit. It’s in 9.5/10 condition wise with no dings, scratches etc. I have had 1 accident at a stop light where someone bumbed and cracked my rear bumper which I had fixed. There are 0 issues with the car. The bumper was replaced not repaired. My question is, what’s a fair price I should sell this for? Ideas? Thanks! I am very fair. View attachment 1262560 View attachment 1262561 View attachment 1262562 View attachment 1262563
Sorry, but feeler threads are not allowed (3 below). It's either for sale or it isn't. Closing this.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.