The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 ? TORONTO ? For Sale

Don't know how long it's been up for sale, but it's been at least a year, the seller seems motivated to sell as he's put it up on lotustalk and has lowered the price from $54k on autotrader to $48k here.
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/fs-2009-lotus-elise-sc-type-25-jim-clark-edition-canada-102330/

I could get it even cheaper if I wait till the winter or next year which I'm willing to do.
I like the green and yellow race colours but I'm not a fan of the white 'type 25' on the sides. Would I be disrespecting the late great Jim Clark if I got rid of these? I'm sure the value of the car would drop if I messed with this limited edition paint job?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Agree there's not much point in defacing a collector's item, especially at that price. You could probably save money buying and repainting a plain old used Elise.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I thought the meatballs were stickers? Meaning you can take them off and have a BRG car with a yellow stripe (not a sticker).

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I thought the meatballs were stickers? Meaning you can take them off and have a BRG car with a yellow stripe (not a sticker).
And you'd be right in thinking that.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
A little friendly advice, if the price is within your budget, I wouldn't wait too long for this. Whether its been for sale for a while or not, someone will inevitably find the value of this particular vehicle as they should. :up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts