1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yes, this would work. It looks small enough to fit in the cavity too. I have plenty of the male/female connectors which would make it a plug-n-play install. I will order one and see how well it works.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Will do

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
I ran one of those for a while. Helps us to be seen on the street (read: not be hit!)

Eventually took it out only because on track I did not want to be too out of the ordinary, distracting to anyone.

·
Less is Better
2,626 Posts
I ran one of those for a while. Helps us to be seen on the street (read: not be hit!)

Eventually took it out only because on track I did not want to be too out of the ordinary, distracting to anyone.
Agreed. It does get attention, but being stuck in traffic behind a car that flashes every time the driver hits the brakes is extremely annoying. I have it on my Elise as I'm sure it gets attention.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drive to Boston everyday so have my share of traffic. I use a setting that flashes just the first couple of times you hit the brake and then it disables for a while. So less annoying for those behind me.

Reactions: XHILR8N! and Kubera

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recently did the same thing to mine. I bought these from Amazon
"FXC 2x 24W Flash Strobe Controller Flasher Module for LED Brake Light Tail Stop Light 12-30V" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPSZZXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hI-fEb6FJSMD9

They sell two for $10 so I put one on my Elise and the other one is going on my bike. See pics, I will upload the video as soon as I figure out how to do it from my iPad into the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts