The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you I would be pissed if someone tried to pass me like this at a HPDE event...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmPFLUgnqCg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmPFLUgnqCg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I was rotfl when he slid in front of the Exige and it just slipped through on the inside instead. Looked like a BMW?

·
Banned
874 Posts
I was rotfl when he slid in front of the Exige and it just slipped through on the inside instead. Looked like a BMW?
it had a yellow emblem on the steering wheel and it kinda LOOKED like a ferrari but i doubt it.:shrug:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i thought it looked like a mazda...

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Porsche emblem on the steering wheel. An HPDE at night looks like fun. Too bad there's not any around here, that I know of.

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i dont think 996, the dash seems a bit dated for a 996.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Looked like a 996 911 to me.

He was way over his head in just about every corner. An accident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It's a 911 GT3.
Yep, 996GT3...buy that man a beer!!!

And the driver would be beaten with his own helmet when the session was done...what a tool.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I do not see how it could be racing..... at least I have never seen a race where they allow short sleeved shirts & also shorts :shrug:

Definantly a accident waiting to happen. I remember seeing a drivers school a while ago where a guy in evo or something similar decides to show off his drifting abilities. He miss calculated on one of the turns.... nailed a tire barrier & I beleive he flipped it :panic:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Well, the name of the video IS- Lotus Exige vs Porsche 911 GT3

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
i just pressed play but didn't go to the youtube website tho
I entered 'Lotus Exige Porsche' into YouTube, then just checked each page until I found it.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts