The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first off this picture caught my eye:

But then, in the description:

Tinted Glass, Xenon, rear fender flares, JL audio 12" sub speaker amp,strobe light , street glow under body lights and interior, fog lights
:shrug:

The lambo doors in a way are kinda cool, and I suppose I can see interest in them if you're not tracking your car and don't plan on it. The under body lights don't really seem in keeping with the spirit of the car though.

To each their own.

here's the link: Cars.com: 2005 Lotus Elise

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The lambo doors in a way are kinda cool, and I suppose I can see interest in them if you're not tracking your car and don't plan on it. The under body lights don't really seem in keeping with the spirit of the car though.

To each their own.

here's the link: Cars.com: 2005 Lotus Elise
You can tell the folks who could care less about Lotus' history and philosophy from a mile away...:rolleyes:

To the OP - I'm not referring to you...just to the person who would have done all of that "stuff"

·
Registered
610 Posts
"JL audio 12" sub speaker amp,strobe light , street glow under body lights and interior"

Is this the official first riced out fast and furious Lotus?

·
Registered
610 Posts
search the forum for tv's and headrests :D
I forgot about that one, I thought it was installed as a joke.

I saw an older Ferrari? I believe that was part of Hot Import nights last year.. the douche waffle looked like he just threw buckets of paint at the car trying to achieve a fast and furious look. I almost crashed the v8 Lincoln I was driving that day when I saw it pass by me going the other way.

·
Registered
287 Posts
How the hell are you supposed to get into an Elise with Lambo doors? I can barely get into a Lambo with Lambo doors. haha.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
See what happens when you give the Integra/RSX crowd some money?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
MY EYES....MY EYES!!!

i cannot unsee what i have already seen....nooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i've seen an elise with scissor doors, and while the actual workmanship left a great deal to be desired, they're very advantageous for ingress/egress in normally-tight parking situations...considering the prototype design history of our cars, they're really not at all the travesty folks make them out to be, and if done well i think could be a very nice modification...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've been watching cars.com and ebay daily for quite some time... that "thing" has been up for awhile now.. 8 months or more..

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
When I saw the mileage and the location (Brooklyn), the first thought I had was that it was my 05 car:eek: , salvaged at 5k miles (stock at the time) and last seen at a salvage yard in Brooklyn...but if the VIN is accurate it is not:cool:

the two other things I noticed in the ad :

Sales prices do not include Tax, DMV,DO AT THE TIME OF SINGING give us a call ask for randy

Randy did have a yellow elise as I recall;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts