The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
just what exactly is that on the side of the car ?

reminds me of the Tron guy...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like the back end part though....

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Looks like the finger on the hand is about to push a button (the side light)...:huh:

Oh, I do hope the Elise doesn't become a "rice boy" car...:no:

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
23 Posts
Actually if any of you have seen the first The Fast and the Furious movie you'll know where this comes from. It was the graphic they put on the side of the orange Supra the main character drove at the end of the movie.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
brentil said:
Actually if any of you have seen the first The Fast and the Furious movie you'll know where this comes from. It was the graphic they put on the side of the orange Supra the main character drove at the end of the movie.
Unfortunately that's where it is going...into the next F&F movie.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I really don't think this particular one is going into the FF3, probably just someone who coppied the decal for their car.

But from rumors from other people I've heard the Elise will be in the next FF movie. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing since it will get a lot of exposure from it. You all have your cars lined up already too, and it's not like there will be open spots for the ricers (that can afford it) to get them any time soon.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ban Fast and Furious!

Number one and two on my top 10 worst films
1) Fast and Furious
2) Fast and Furious 2

Ack! NooooooooOOOOOOOOO:eek: Don't mess with the Elise! :no:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think the same company is working on a similar decal with a flying unicorn and mystical stars...

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
sonza68 said:
I rather see that car destroyed than have it appear in an FF pic.
My understanding is that Moster Garage recently chopped up a Europa and made it into a Hovercraft. I guess you got your wish.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts