The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to help RacyTracy in her quest (and thus "unhelp" others), I'm making my very own private thread to which only I can post about anything I want.

No one else is allowed to post to my thread. Get your own.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A deranged drainage system is a drainage system in watersheds where there is no coherent pattern to the rivers and lakes. It happens in areas where there has been much geological disruption. The classic example is the Canadian Shield.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blame 'the little girl'.

Would you like someone or something to blame for the hail that savaged your garden, the incessant tornado warnings that scare the wits out of your kids and the swollen rivers that ravaged Iowa and now threaten further south?

MinnPost - 'La Nina' partly to blame for wild weather this year

Is this what meteorology has been reduced to, or instead, is this a measure of how advanced we've become? Alternatively, does this demonstrate that we still don't know much of anything but continue to speak?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
This space left intentionally blank

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's 4 slightly interesting junk email titles I've received in the last 3 minutes with my thoughts on them:

buy 2 products - discount

How can I say no to a well-written pitch like this? I may not want even 1 product, but with a discount on 2, I'm sold.

MSG#:73620 Re: everybody wants this

I don't ... or do I? I better respond and make sure. What if I'm missing something important. If everybody wants this, why don't I?

She begged for more like this

Hmmm. What could "this" be? Maybe an end to spam.

what a stupid face you have here jeff

Sigh, how did they know? I mean the face part.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Post some pictures or something!!! rotfl
Ha, you've done most of them already, as you know. Been meaning to ask you whether you know where the "Drive Lotus Elise" image came from. It is nice to see, and due to your frequent posting, I see it a lot lately. Not complaining, mind you, some nice things you've collected.

Here's one I like. What makes a shovel a shovel? Form or function or ?

This is by a local artist named David Enblom.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 104 Posts