The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently this isnt a good week for me.

thursday i got hit by a jeep while on my motorcycle

friday i was supposed to spend the day with my GF before she went back to ny and she left in the am rather then spending the day with me

saturday i almost lost my job because me and 2 others cant work fast enough to cover 8+ people

and today my dad was involved in a armed robbery and an hour ago my dog was attacked by a racoon.

i cant wait to see what happens tomorrow..........

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Some people say to buy a lottery ticket when things are going your way, but I say buy one when things suck. If the bad luck is occupied elsewhere, you ought to have better chance at some lucky numbers.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Look at the bright side...

you survived being hit by a jeep while on your motorcycle

you have a GF

you still have your job

was your dad shot?... could have been (or was he the robber ;))

how's your dog?... ok, I presume

Tomorrow you'll wake up to a new day :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at the bright side...

you survived being hit by a jeep while on your motorcycle

you have a GF

you still have your job

was your dad shot?... could have been (or was he the robber ;))

how's your dog?... ok, I presume

Tomorrow you'll wake up to a new day :)
no one was shot. but he was behind the counter with kids with m16's came in and held the customers hostage. and the dog seems fine he really wants to go back outside tho

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
no one was shot. but he was behind the counter with kids with m16's came in and held the customers hostage. and the dog seems fine he really wants to go back outside tho
The dog probably wants another shot at the raccoon. Glad your dad is OK and I hope the kids get some nice Karma.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Heck of a week, but as nvrblu pointed out, there's a bright side here. You went through some traumatic events and things turned out OK (well, except the GF). The odds of some of those things happening in the first place are slim, the odds of the same things happening *twice* to the same person are astronomical.

As for the job, well, could be one of those jobs where getting fired would be a blessing, it sounds like. It can be tough to walk away from a job, but sometimes it's the best thing for your sanity.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
loanshark, that picture is awesome....
reminds me of the image on my conference room table at work..:)

bayside,
you know how life is full of ups and downs. keep your chin up and keep swinging. things really piled up on you...maybe take a day off or something and do some things you wanna do.
this too shall pass.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
apparently this isnt a good week for me.

thursday i got hit by a jeep while on my motorcycle

friday i was supposed to spend the day with my GF before she went back to ny and she left in the am rather then spending the day with me

saturday i almost lost my job because me and 2 others cant work fast enough to cover 8+ people

and today my dad was involved in a armed robbery and an hour ago my dog was attacked by a racoon.

i cant wait to see what happens tomorrow..........
It has not been my week either, bro- so glad your dad and dog are okay!!! I know this is sick- but the pic The Stig posted of "your dog" and the raccoon is the best laugh I've had in a day or two. I'll bet your dog got the best of that raccoon and sent him home crying like a baby!!! rotfl

Just remember...there is always hope for a better day as long as we have not breathed our last breath!!! Hang on....things do get better!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts