The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is for sale in South Africa but I must say I do like the look of the Body modifications....

Apparently also running a K24 Honda Turbo Charged (T3) engine. 2005 model. Asking Price R450 000 or about $45 000, our car prices are a bit higher than yours...

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Overall very nice, I agree.

On the back end though the extra black fins look good but maybe keeping the new fins and removing the stock fins would look better.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Uhhhh......no.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
I saw several of the new V6 Exiges while at the Lotus grounds in Hethel (including the yellow one that Kimi had tracked). Trust me, they looked REALLY good! That includes the rear which I originally thought was hideous.

The car's got a very aggressive look to it. It almost conveys "Don't mess with me because I can take any challenger that comes my way" just by the way it looks, which my understanding is that it pretty much can on the track.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
something about doesn't look right. The shape of the headlights don't go well with the new bumper. Great work blending it all together.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
The classic lines don't flow anymore............

It seems like they are forced!

What's with the red clay and chicken wire in the background? It looks like your attending an Alabama Cock fight!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good but not great -- except the deck lid is not good, maybe even terrible. That said, more power to the owner. Styling is a very subjective/personal subject.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
I just dont like the single tip muffler. Looks odd and out of place. But other than that I kinda like it

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I spy a little blue Subaru Justy. :) I drove my '88 to work today.
a friend of mine worked at a subaru dealer back in the day and about the justy had this to say "i wouldn't put my dog in it"

lol !!!

that exige ...kill it with fire - yuk - :facepalm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts