The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here? <tap> <tap> can you guys hear this?

I'm guessing there are just too many places for you to look so you're not feeling like posting anything.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Chris Robertson said:

I'm guessing there are just too many places for you to look so you're not feeling like posting anything.
I think everyone has burned out and waiting to see what happens tonigt. I hope Rick Brown posts a report on the meeting. Did you read what Glenn said on the Yahoo board?

Art

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Actually things seemed to be in a lull on other forums too. Partly the time of year. I would hope that SCNAX does not require controversy to be active. :)

But there is also normal ebb and flow. Some days are active, some are not.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Actually things seemed to be in a lull on other forums too. Partly the time of year. I would hope that SCNAX does not require controversy to be active. :)

But there is also normal ebb and flow. Some days are active, some are not.
No no we were well on our way to 1000 posts in July even without the political stuff. Wait till the women start talking!
*Duck*

Art

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha, I'm not sure they will. The have been very quiet so far. Allyson won't post in the Member Area because she already did when we joined the Yahoo group! Freaking women!

I'm waiting to see what happenned at the meeting too. I keep checking and there isn't any new info up. I did see what Glenn said on the board. I don't really like the idea of locking Practices totally, but I think the rest of the ideas are good (if I can remember them all... tired). It sounds as though the meeting should be a calm one. We'll see though

·
Registered
21 Posts

4"x4"x8' redwood or cedar. That's a post...a fencepost.:D

Bucky

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Trys_Hard said:

No no we were well on our way to 1000 posts in July even without the political stuff. Wait till the women start talking!
*Duck*

Art
We have over 315 posts here in 6 days, and that is with a lot of posts still located at the yahoo site and more on the official solo2.com site. Considering the size of the member base, that is pretty prolific.

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the reason it feels slow is that compared to the Yahoo board it felt like we were doing a lot more traffic, since we didn't have to follow specific threads. Plus the Conemangler is quiet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: Re: This place is dead

datsunbucky said:

4"x4"x8' redwood or cedar. That's a post...a fencepost.:D

Bucky
I am more of a ceder man myself :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Chris Robertson said:
I think the reason it feels slow is that compared to the Yahoo board it felt like we were doing a lot more traffic, since we didn't have to follow specific threads. Plus the Conemangler is quiet.
Very good point.

In fact the qty of threads here is comparable if not higher, but it's spread out in various forums.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If a person did a search on the internet for Autocross would they be able to find this forum?

Art

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope.

If you did a search for SCNAX right now, it'll come up with a bunch of hits for things SCNAX members have posted around the web. It'll take a month to two for SCNAX.com to show up. In order to get this site listed just under SCNAX it'll have to have a lot of hits in the search engines.

In order to get SCNAX to appear when you type in Autocross.... we would have to submit SCNAX.com to search engines a lot, inlcueding adding the tags to the site and the forum that include autocross. It will be hard to get SCNAX.com into the first page of a search, since there are SOOO many other pages having to do with autox.

Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
"....Plus the Conemangler is quiet."

I'm trying guys.... It isn't easy not being The Malefic ONE.....

Tonight's meeting is going to be really hard.... And my wife took the Supp Reg's to work and has already called me 5 times this morning.....

I'm trying to stay out of it. But now it's going to look like she's fighting my battles.....
:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Conemangler said:
Ooops! Posted on wrong thread......
Did you know you can delete your threads and posts on this forum?

Not that I am singling you out Steve for this information. :)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
439 posts in 9 days. If this forum continues to be the main one, as compared to the solo2 boards or yahoo, then we will easily be over 1000 posts in one month. Maybe over 1000 in 3 weeks.

Specially

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
If I PAD my

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Post Count

1 - 20 of 84 Posts