The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Tampa Bay Florida area we are fortunate to have the location of the publishing house of the Dupont Registry of exotic and collectable cars. On the third Saturday of every month, from 7:00 to 9:00 AM there is a "show-up and show-off" get together of great cars and their owners. I went to my first one last month. There were at least six Lotus' there besides mine in addition to; well, let you imagination run wild and it's there!
Check it out if you can. Lot's of great gear heads just lookin' for each other.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...2!3m1!1s0x88c2e5bdc1aa92bd:0x7b2348cd70428dd0

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tampa Bay Lotus on Facebook?

I assume you are part of the LOT fb group then?
That would be a no. I don't do facebook. (Don't own a smart or cell phone either). Besides, you don't need to be a joiner to have a hoot at Dupont. Just show up. It's free. Nobody cares who are or where you came from. It's all about the cars!

·
Registered
569 Posts
That would be a no. I don't do facebook. (Don't own a smart or cell phone either). Besides, you don't need to be a joiner to have a hoot at Dupont. Just show up. It's free. Nobody cares who are or where you came from. It's all about the cars!

This is no secret, we've been going for years... 3rd Saturday of every month. You should really try to meet up with some of our members while you're there. Hopefully you'll be able to join some of our Lotus specific events. Also, another popular C&C is at reeves motorsport and it's the 1st Saturday of every month.

Enjoy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is no secret, we've been going for years... 3rd Saturday of every month. You should really try to meet up with some of our members while you're there. Hopefully you'll be able to join some of our Lotus specific events. Also, another popular C&C is at reeves motorsport and it's the 1st Saturday of every month.

Enjoy!

There were a couple of Evora's there and a Marine owned one of them (met and talked to him a little). The Reeves trip to Tampa is far whereas Dupont is close. This way, I still have the Lions share of my Saturday left to do all those wonderful chores that never end...:cool:[/I][/I]

·
Registered
569 Posts
There were a couple of Evora's there and a Marine owned one of them (met and talked to him a little). The Reeves trip to Tampa is far whereas Dupont is close. This way, I still have the Lions share of my Saturday left to do all those wonderful chores that never end...:cool:[/I][/I]

The orange Evora with the black stripe is owned by Taylor and he's a Marine. Great guy!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
3carmonte--glad we got to chat I was wondering whose car that was as I used to have a Storm Titanium 05!

Sorry if I was all over the place, I ended up running into a ton of people I knew this weekend and was trying to catch up with them all- I was a bit overwhelmed.

Hope to see you out there again so I can do a better job of putting names, faces and cars together and spend some more time chatting.

if I am in town I make it to reeves or DuPont every time. We (as a collective group in Tampa) need to do a better job of posting events in here in addition to facebook.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts