Flash those cards in the wrong place and you better have a Kevlar suit, too :D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
People have been killed for less...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Of course we understood it was a joke! That thing'd never fit in the storage net! :p

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I just sent that link to a friend, and he quickly responded with "don't buy those!".

Apparently, he already bought them for me for christmas :p

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That's awesome. And they're reversible too. What a great gift for the Type A person on your holiday list.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Pretty funny, but that one showing a gun ("I wish this was real") would probably be enough to get the cops involved.

I love this quote from their sales pitch: "The cards utilize the latest "reverse-type technology", up until now found only in Ambulance Vehicles" Oooooohh -- the latest reverse-type technology. How cutting edge! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Now you got me!

ElisED said:
WARNING: Do not read these cards while eating breakfast. I laughed so hard I blew cereal out my nose!
Yeah, so I made it through the cards..........grinned a bit......... then read your post ElisED and blew coffe out my nose........

OUCH!! coffee's hot!!

I ordered like 6. The ultimate stocking stuffer!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Originally posted by ElisED
WARNING: Do not read these cards while eating breakfast. I laughed so hard I blew cereal out my nose!
I wish I read your post before opening the link. At least my waffles didn't hit the monitor.

I just found a Christmas present for my Tahoe driving, Lotus 23 owning, NRA member girlfriend.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,170 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
I just sent that link to a friend, and he quickly responded with "don't buy those!".

Apparently, he already bought them for me for christmas :p
Me too. My sister-in-law Laure has me on her Christmas lottery list. I emailed her IMMEDIATELY with the URL and she sent a HoHoHo Santa Likes! email right back.

So providing I'm a good boy I should have a set in 3 weeks under the tree... ;)

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
LOL! This is awesome! I didn't know this was available, I was thinking of writing my own!

I could have used the "Get out of the fastlane, moron!" 10 times this morning. Man, this week has been hell on the freeways. All clear but always these turtles blocking my path. :mad:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've noticed that my commute to work (Brooklyn, NY to East Hanover, NJ) has been really sucking lately. I think it's the holiday shoppers who are normally not on the road. It's like weekend drivers...they just stink.

Just last Wednesday, I was driving on 24 and it was drizzling. The road was traffic free except this one guy in the middle lane up ahead. We were about to pass an exit when he suddenly realized that was his exit. He cut the wheel hard and I was just sitting there thinking, "O...that's not smart...." Sure enough he goes into a spin. He managed to save it and the road was wide enough and there were no immobile objects in his path. As I passed him, I looked over...you should have see the look on his face! :huh: HAHAHAHAHA!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts