The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday, the television shoe WHIPNOTIC, which airs on KNBC Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 2am would like to come out and film the group and our cars. I'd like for them to see a big turnout of Lotus, so, who's in to talk about the group, Lotus culture, and to show off our cars? Same time same place - at Barns and Noble / Coffee Bean parking lot at the corner or Glencoe and Maxella in Marina Del Rey (90 Frwy west to Lincoln right to Maxella right to Glencoe Right).

Be there at 8:30 am.

Who's in?

You can RSVP here, or on the Sunday drive thread.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You folks have all the fun. :p

Post a link to NBC or Youtube or something after it airs :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Can't make it, volunteering that entire weekend :(

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
All the Loti will be up at the Lotus Challenge Series at Buttonwillow - why not drive up there? ;)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I am doing the Ojai run on Saturday but if I get up early enough on Sunday I will cruise down and park with the group, though I am not too interested in personally being on the show, kind of shy..... My car will be nice and clean from my washing it saturday morn.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Long Beach GP is the following weekend, 19th and 20th.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I may be there... it's about 5 minutes from me, but 8:30am is a bit of a stretch on Sunday ;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
seriously. go for a drive up to buttonwillow to show the other side of lotus ownership :)

Don't tempt me, AJ!
Remember, the main reason owning a Lotus is to drive around town, showing people "Hey! Look at at me, I'm driving a Lotus!", waving at your fans and fighting the girls trying to jump in your Lotus!;)

Hmmmm....after the Ojai/33hwy roadtrip Saturday, I might drive up to BW. Or maybe Sunday early afternoon just to say "hi", and watch the action.

--Hal

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
and fighting the girls trying to jump in your Lotus!;)
Too bad they're all underage girls. How do you think Serebo1 got his girlfriend? :D

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Don't tempt me, AJ!
Remember, the main reason owning a Lotus is to drive around town, showing people "Hey! Look at at me, I'm driving a Lotus!", waving at your fans and fighting the girls trying to jump in your Lotus!;)

Hmmmm....after the Ojai/33hwy roadtrip Saturday, I might drive up to BW. Or maybe Sunday early afternoon just to say "hi", and watch the action.

--Hal
Dammit I keep forgetting that. Here I am putting on loud exhausts, uncomfortable seats, and stiff suspension trying to make these lightweight flyers go even better around the track. I've got it all wrong!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'll try to be there - it's going to be so hot on Sunday the only time to be out is early in the morning and the only place to be is near the coast.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts