The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moto44 (Todd) has a long history of playing us all for fools. First, there was his notorious Elise "trailer hitch", fooling every Noobie on the board. Then he had the audacity to make fun of my ginormous head, something I've had to live with all my life. Not cool, Todd.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next, he tried to convince us that he took his Wrangler out for a track day. Worse yet, just days later, he announced to us all that he's always wanted a Trans Am.

H-yeh, h-right, I don't bloody think so.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And now, the straw that broke the camels back. I was over at my other favorite forum, barreltalk.com, ( a subsidiary of Autoforums, BTW), the site all about that wonderful art of barrel racing and saw this...

Now he's trying to convince everyone that he's a barrel racer. For Christ sake, Todd, it's not even good photo-shop. You can still see the real rider behind you, What are you, racing piggyback? I've had enough. It's one thing to make fun of my gigantic head, quite another to ruin the good name of the greatest sport ever known to mankind, barrel-racing.

I'm asking Randy, or whoever our corporate overlords are at this point to ban him for cross forum shenanigans.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was hurt about the Trans Am comments.

A lot of people don't realize that Trans Am are highly regarded in many parts of our country.

I'll get over it, but it will take time.

·
Registered
804 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Ardent Red came with a tow package;):D...

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
It's all true. I love the old Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am - so much so that I had the decal applied to my new Exige. :D
That looks so goddamn cool I may just do it.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
For those of you who haven't met Ronnie, this may help to explain.
I have worked hard to be a positive influence, but Ronnie continues to have issues with envy. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
And now, the straw that broke the camels back. I was over at my other favorite forum, barreltalk.com, ( a subsidiary of Autoforums, BTW), the site all about that wonderful art of barrel racing and saw this...

Now he's trying to convince everyone that he's a barrel racer. For Christ sake, Todd, it's not even good photo-shop. You can still see the real rider behind you, What are you, racing piggyback? I've had enough. It's one thing to make fun of my gigantic head, quite another to ruin the good name of the greatest sport ever known to mankind, barrel-racing.

I'm asking Randy, or whoever our corporate overlords are at this point to ban him for cross forum shenanigans.
I saw him at the Walworth County Fair...............the man can ride!rotfl

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For those of you who haven't met Ronnie, this may help to explain.
I have worked hard to be a positive influence, but Ronnie continues to have issues with envy. :D
Oh it's on now brotha'.

You can't steal one of my Myspace page pictures like that. Me and my little pony, Ron Jeremy. Yes, my mother made me wear a helmet to protect my Gigantocephalus when riding. Ha ha. Make fun of little Ronnie.

You had no right Todd. :sad:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
If I had your skills and access to Photoshop I might be tempted to create some contrived photo to counter your attacks. But I will continue to take the high road and defend myself with the truth.

1 - 20 of 635 Posts