The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat got out a few nights ago, i'm pretty desperate and i've done everything i can including one last thing...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Awww bummer. Sorry to hear this.... just know: cats are survivors!

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
Are you near a school? When our Boston terrier pup got out I printed 200 fliers on 1/2 sheets of paper to hand out at the elementary school down the street, by the 20th flier I'd found a student who's parents picked the puppy up and took him home that morning. They didn't give him back easily but I did get him back. Best of luck!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good luck on your search. When our cat got out, we had fliers all over the neighborhood and in a couple animal hospitals. Turned out that he probably got himself lost (was pretty old) and hid in a neighbor's garage. Neighbor found him and I got him home. The garage was in view of our front door.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Tear one or two off. Nobody wants to be the first to tear one, so if it looks like others have gone first, you'll get takers.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice guys.

This is a really interesting experiment, and very successful it seems. People stop to see the car constantly and end up reading my post. 500% more efficient than a tree or telephone pole :)

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Very smart move! Sorry for your loss and hope for your success. Check animal shelters every three days too. Good luck!

Did you get your headlight fixed?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found him!
A couple called me to tell me where he was ;D they said they came out to search for him and they found him!

I guess my little act of desperation was successful, so next time you guys loose a pet you know what to do.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Found him!
A couple called me to tell me where he was ;D they said they came out to search for him and they found him!

I guess my little act of desperation was successful, so next time you guys loose a pet you know what to do.
Awesome! Glad it worked out :clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts