·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Its just a dog...

But even a dog does not deserve this..

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
This video definitely does not help improve the stereotype of people in the USMC.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
:( :mad: if that's for real. I hope not.

Anyone else notice that the puppy sounded the same despite traveling down and away from the camera? I would think that it should trail off as distance increases.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Vid will not play...

All the better I suppose.:( It is strange how much attention animal cruelty can get vs cruelty against people. People take a huge stand when it comes to pets.

I myself am a pet lover and find it disturbing. Pets are part of a family, not just animals. This poor pup didn't have a chance. Pretty sure karma will bite this kid pretty hard.:no:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Senseless abuse of any living creature should be swiftly punished.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
hope he falls off a cliff

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
:( :mad: if that's for real. I hope not.

Anyone else notice that the puppy sounded the same despite traveling down and away from the camera? I would think that it should trail off as distance increases.
I love dogs and would never want to think anyone would do such a evil act. BUT the sound of the dog is totally fake IMO. Not saying the video is fake or take away from it's horrible act, but someone is manipulating the viewer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
as soon as i saw a dog, i closed the window. i have 2 dogs and they are everything to me.

is this what the military teaches you???? if so, then my understanding is right, F them!!!!

man i'm sooooooo mad, and i didnt even watch it. reminded me a little of China and how they skin dogs alive and sell the fur. unfornutately i did watch that one adn didnt eat meat for a year.

crualty to animals is just as bad as to a person, if not worse. at least a person can defend or fight back. that puppy has no defense, maybe thats why the marines are doing it. spineless F ing A holes!!!!!!!:evil:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Please don't interpret this video to mean that the military is evil and our troops are all over there doing nothing but causing trouble in Iraq.

These kids would be doing the exact same thing if they were over here and not in the military. If their superiors saw the video, they would be severly reprimanded.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Read the article below the video.. Supposedly there is an investigation

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
If I ever saw this coward I'd cut his balls off and feed them to him... I tried calling the other day but the number was already disconnected. I wish cancer upon him and his entire family.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
The funny thing is that our government agencies find out about these things from youtube.com.. For example the cop that harassed the kids in MD and now the military.. Youtube should be getting a reward by now.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.