The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Who says you have to baby your Elise in Toronto? I've had mine since new in 2009 and now have 268,000 km on it.

Canadian prices are always higher on these cars than US cars.

I don't know if you have driven an Elise but they are a lot of fun. Just make sure that you can fit. The cockpit is small and getting in and out is a bit tricky.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’m 5”8 and 160lbs so fitting in car is not an issue. Being a small dude is finally paying off!

Some of the 05 models will be available to import now since they are passed the 15 year rule. Wondering if the prices may drop now in Canada.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've looked at both cars during my search last summer. As I recall, the mileage on the Shift one was getting up there. And the Colbourne one has quite a way to be brought back to decent condition. Plus during the test drive, the second the ECU would let him, he was on the second cam hard. Not a good sign.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There is two at Shift. The one with higher KMs i think 100k KMs is a 2011. The 2006 is only 40k KMs or something low like that. Both about the same price and in red.

I really don’t like the spoiler the guy has on the one in Coulborne it it’s the one I’m thinking of. Makes it look cheap.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m 5”8 and 160lbs so fitting in car is not an issue. Being a small dude is finally paying off!

Some of the 05 models will be available to import now since they are passed the 15 year rule. Wondering if the prices may drop now in Canada.
Nothing drops in price in Canada.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts