The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading shipper reviews and comments on this forum, I elected to go with InterCity. With the "Lotus Forum discount", they were less expensive than everyone else and delivered the car right on time (shipped from CT to TX). They had several other high-dollar cars in the trailer, and they had to move a Porsche and a Mercedes to get my Elise out. It was done with a lot of attention to detail. I will definitely use them again.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I also used them in my most recent transport. I couldn't recommend them more! They were right on time (almost to the minute!) and they were very reasonably priced.

I also enjoyed seeing that my S240 was the least expensive car in the trailer.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
+1

I've used them twice to ship cars out of Manhattan... it's a logistical problem for them, since they can't get their transporters downtown easily. Both times they sent a flatbed to take the car to meet their transporter, keeping me updated during the whole process right to final delivery.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank You

After reading shipper reviews and comments on this forum, I elected to go with InterCity. With the "Lotus Forum discount", they were less expensive than everyone else and delivered the car right on time (shipped from CT to TX). They had several other high-dollar cars in the trailer, and they had to move a Porsche and a Mercedes to get my Elise out. It was done with a lot of attention to detail. I will definitely use them again.
jgfurr,

Thank you for the kind words we really appreciate them. Glad to hear all went well with the transport of your Elise. Again thank you for your business and if we can ever assist you in the future please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
Intercity Lines, Inc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts