The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speedventures has a Thunderhill track day on April 11th for only $185! Anyone going??? Its low enrollment right now, meaning less traffic and more quality track time. Plus you can get a free transponder rental, PM me for the code.

Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information

We'll be up there with a few drivers... Also have pro driver coaching available if anyone is interested :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice, looking at the track calendar, I thought the earliest Saturday event was 4/25. It seems, however, that ThunderDrift will be using the track on the same day. Would sharing the track limit the number of available sessions?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Nice, looking at the track calendar, I thought the earliest Saturday event was 4/25. It seems, however, that ThunderDrift will be using the track on the same day. Would sharing the track limit the number of available sessions?

Thunderdrift events are conducted in an open area separate from the track. They don't interfere with track events.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I'll try to swing it... Life has been busy as hell, but it may just work out.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Sticking with Elise unless you want to lend me your turbo monster ;)
I wouldn't mind trading cars for a session if they let us. We probably won't be in the same group since I am in light intermediate and you will be with the pros :D

I was thinking maybe you have taken the plunge on a spec Miata and was hoping to bum a ride from you.

·
Registered
617 Posts
The few Speedventures events in SoCal that I've done have been excellent. If you don't have a transponder you should definitely rent one. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make this track day because of an injured shoulder.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The few Speedventures events in SoCal that I've done have been excellent. If you don't have a transponder you should definitely rent one. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make this track day because of an injured shoulder.
yea, there a great group to run with... Mike - Injured shoulder!! Get better soon... we have some track days coming up ;)

I have a code for a FREE TRANSPONDER - PM me for the code..

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I was thinking maybe you have taken the plunge on a spec Miata and was hoping to bum a ride from you.
I almost went ahead and bought one but had to drop out in the last minute due to a lack of garage space. For now I'm scratching my racing itch with Lemons racing.

See you on Saturday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts