The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know this thread might have a more appropriate home in the GGLC area or Cal region area, but Track and Technique seems to be where the action is. :)

So anyone gonna be there on Wed?

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I wish. :evil: Unfortunately I'm busy at work. :(

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not fond of Llihrednuht.
Alan, I just checked and rechecked the GGLC wesbite and motorsportsreg -- can't find any mention of running CW. Can you send me info on where you saw this? I don't wanna run backwards myself!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
It was in a email John Z (GGLC track chair) sent out via motorsportreg, July 30:

"Registration is now open for the Golden Gate Lotus Club's Track Day #4 at Thunderhill Raceway Park on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008. Take note that we will be running the track in the REVERSE DIRECTION (Clockwise) this time."

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was in a email John Z (GGLC track chair) sent out via motorsportreg, July 30:

"Registration is now open for the Golden Gate Lotus Club's Track Day #4 at Thunderhill Raceway Park on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008. Take note that we will be running the track in the REVERSE DIRECTION (Clockwise) this time."
OK, that sucks. I don't wanna run backwards. Jeez. I can't believe it's not online, either on the GGLC website, or in the motorsportreg description.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I'd suggest dropping John Z, a line to confirm. With a little luck, they may have changed there mind. If not, let them know about your concerns...

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd suggest dropping John Z, a line to confirm. With a little luck, they may have changed there mind. If not, let them know about your concerns...
Scott just confirmed that they are running backwards. let's see if they credit me for a CCW event. :(

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NCRC track appreciation day is coming up as well. CCW w/ bypass.
I will try to make that one, Nick... Hopefully doing HOD on Sept 19 and NCRC on Sept 26. But, darn, I wish GGLC would write back and tell me I can have a credit for Wed's event. Nowhere online do they state that the event is running CW. (Not even on the motorsportsreg event description page.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts