The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: Thurs May 22nd 7:00pm
Where: Hooters Pasadena
Why: The stig is no longer an illegal alien and is an american citizens.

We are going to be meeting at the hooters in pasadena. Come out have some fun with the Lotus group. Don't need to own a lotus, just come out for food, drinks, and HOOTERS!

1. Stig
2. Alex
3. Ryan
4. dmbrown
5. jamincali
6. joshs
7. shay2nak

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
When: Thurs May 22nd 7:00pm
Where: Hooters Pasadena
Why: The stig is no longer an illegal alien and is an american citizens.

We are going to be meeting at the hooters in pasadena. Come out have some fun with the Lotus group. Don't need to own a lotus, just come out for food, drinks, and HOOTERS!
Rats! If I wasn't in NY I'd be down...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Isn't that the same night as the LA meet?
It is but CJ doesn't want anyone who doesn't live in LA anyway ;)

Congrats to Neil :bow: I'm currently waiting for my green card and it is a ridiculously long, patience-testing, and paperwork-ridden process to become a citizen in this country.

Considering that it's Hooters and Neil I would normally be down to drive to Pasadena for this, but gf's bday takes precedence tomorrow :(

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can combine the meets. You guys can come eat dinner then goto the GC. Who goes to a GC before 9pm anyways? Hooters can be a teaser then the GC is the real deal haha.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
We can combine the meets. You guys can come eat dinner then goto the GC. Who goes to a GC before 9pm anyways? Hooters can be a teaser then the GC is the real deal haha.
The GC meet is looking like it'll be in June, according to the responses in that thread.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Did we suddenly lower the citizenship requirement? :panic:

Seriously, I wish I could be there in person to congratulate Stig!!!! :clap::clap:

Well done Neil!!!! (where the flag waving emoticon?)

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ill prob make an appearance.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Congrats Neil!! I wanted to be there, unfortunately I teach Thursday night.
But when I get home I'll have a glass of wine toasting your milestone in your life!
Enjoy Hooters!

WTF people?

Best regards, Hal

·
Registered
492 Posts
Congratulations Neil,

I got my citizenship just about a year ago and I know this is a long long trip to get to today. Well done - can't make it tonight but have fun.

Mike

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hi everyone
Thanks for those who showed up and those who had kind words on this thread. Yes, the process was very long and expensive. I've been living in the US for over 10 years but I've had my green card since I was 13. Finally made the big step yesterday alone with 6000 other people :eek: at the LA convention center. And there were another 6000 waiting for the 10 am appointment. While it was a big step for me, it was huge for my father, he moved here when he was young to be able to give me this privilege so it was cool to have him there. It was also cool to hang out with some of my close friends. Excellent day thank u all :bow:

cheers
Neil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts