The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, with a car like this I'm sure a lot of us have good police stories.

I was at a stoplight this weekend and an Atlanta city cop pulled up next to me lowered his window and said "Nice car, should I go ahead and write you a ticket now?"

Funny, that's the second time that's happened on the same road.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
xfactor said:

Me thinks you shouldn't be speeding on them thar particular road matey.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I was cruising last night and a cadillac (80s model of some sort) and a chevy blazer started revving their motors at me while at a light... they started acting stupid (one almost rear ended me, and the other almost side-swiped me) and I moved out of the way as they blew past me. One mile later... they're both pulled over on the side of the road with a cop car right behind them. The cadillac's driver is starting to step out of the car as I pass, and I hear an angry voice on the loudspeaker, "Get BACK in your car, now!" Laughed my ass off. (Anyone seen it around? I'd like it back.)

Cade

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I hit 110 in my Spyder on the AC Expressway on Saturday night, and my wife commented that she felt a lot more comfortable in the Elise at 130 than the Spyder at 100. I have to agree.

My cop stories are old, do a search using "pulled over" in your title search. No tickets thus far.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I actually had a cop (I think it was a Uvalde County Sheriff) wave at me as he went by on US 90. He had just abandoned his speed trap as I was approaching.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
xfactor said:

I was at a stoplight this weekend and an Atlanta city cop pulled up next to me lowered his window and said "Nice car, should I go ahead and write you a ticket now?"

He probably saw you, and only you, hooning around when he was off duty.:D
m

·
Registered
136 Posts
xfactor said:

Wink at him and, with a cheeky smile, say: "Nice ass, should I go ahead and **** you up the butt now I do you want me to get permission from your boyfriend first?"

A sure-fire winner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts