The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not Tiger Woods, but I had no illusions. I'd really like it if I didn't suck at this.. quite as much. What's the trick to making the club face open? I got too good for Wii Golf (4-, 5- sometimes 6 under par), but it isn't realisitic enough, so I got the Tiger Woods game. I had a gift certificate for $50. :)

Anyway, has anyone figured out what the heck is the deal with the Wii remote? You'd think that if they show this slick animation of Tiger and all the lifelike details of leaves and grass and sunlight they could at least show where your effing club head is doing while lining up your swing, but no. I can move the Wii remote all over the place and the screen shows it in the same position and orientation to the ball. I've tried twisting it before the backswing, during, on the downswing, nada. Either I am missing something, I suck more that I thought, or the game is just not "up to par". Please help.

EDIT: Nevermind. I read some reviews and they all mentioned this problem with the remote. It's the game. I can't tell where the remote is with much accuracy or even how hard you swing. Wii Golf does a much better job of determining the remote dynamics. $hit I wanted this to be a good golf game. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts