The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Time from build toe delivery on West Coast?

864 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gordie 
#1 · (Edited)
Time from build to delivery on West Coast?

I found out my car was built last week. The dealer quoted around a month from completion to delivery to me - someone else who just got their car this week told me it took a few months from the time it was built until they got it.

Anyone on the West Coast have the build date and the time they got their car? I'm in Silicon Valley, getting the car from SVAG.

Thanks

-- Gordie

#2 ·
Gordie, my car was built sometime in June, didn't get it until the beginning of September. Things should be better now, but I'm not sure. Check with LarryB on this board, his car is due in to SVAG any day now so he can let you know what transit times are these days.

#5 ·
Thanks for the info

Looks like it might be a bit more of a wait for me... so close....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.