The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tire alignment is a bit out of whack. My indie can realign, but needs the specs. Would anyone have these for the front and rear? His system doesn't have them for the 2012 Lotus Evora S.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Those aren't Lotus specs but rather what works well on Lotus per Inokentic. If you're setting up for track with just you then get in car for them to set or put your weight in sandbags in car. If setting up for general road use Lotus uses 160# in each seat. Make sure tire pressure is correct.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Sorry sent you Elise/ Exige specs try this link second post....https://www.lotustalk.com/threads/evora-alignment-specs.100673/

Reactions: AdamsWorld

·
Registered
188 Posts
You might want to consider a more aggressive setup that adds a bit more front bite. For the SCCA national championships I ran

camber: -1 Front, -2 rear
Toe: 0 front, 3/16 in rear

That makes the car easier to steer with throttle and had negligible effect on tire wear or braking. It’s pretty close to what evora GT has from factory. This was developed with a full suspension model.

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
BTW, if you search Lotus Evora alignment specs, you will find my numbers. I have 8 yrs of track time as such with ideal wear, great response etc. Those numbers are very close to what donour mentions all around. I also maxed the caster. I will try to refind that link for you.

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
You might want to consider a more aggressive setup that adds a bit more front bite. For the SCCA national championships I ran

camber: -1 Front, -2 rear
Toe: 0 front, 3/16 in rear

That makes the car easier to steer with throttle and had negligible effect on tire wear or braking. It’s pretty close to what evora GT has from factory. This was developed with a full suspension model.
I was looking at your Evora specs and they are what I was running in the Elise before changing to the V2 arms that allowed more that .9 front camber

1 - 8 of 8 Posts