The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new uhhhhhhhh A001 beta prototype. Look at the excellent tread pattern that maximizes grip when cornering at high speeds below 10mph. It even has "Gold" written on the tire. You know you cant go wrong with gold. Also, this tire come with the specially forged Team Dynamics 0.1 racing wheel. Since this combo of 1 tire/wheel is heavier than all 4 of your current tires/wheels combined it will provide a much more solid and luxurious feeling when driving. For some unknown reason this model of wheel and tire was discontinued before it made it to production so you can only get this 1. $400.00 plus another $300.00 for special secured fragile shipping. This is priced to sell fast so dont sleep on it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Is that a right or left hand side? I need a right front

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that a right or left hand side? I need a right front
Another great thing about this tire is that you dont even have to worry about what side to put it on. Its not made like those stupid "performance" tires that have tread patterns to fit to only 1 side.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...will it fit an aston martin vanquish?..after i trade my turbobeetle, i'll need another pair of nice aftermarket wheels to go with the two sweet pink ones i picked up in austin for a song earlier this summer...

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...will it fit an aston martin vanquish?..after i trade my turbobeetle, i'll need another pair of nice aftermarket wheels to go with the two sweet pink ones i picked up in austin for a song earlier this summer...
It definitely will. And it goes great with the two pink wheels that you swiped.... errrr paid for. Cant wait to see them mounted.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
:drool:NICE! PM sent!

I heard lotus was testing these on the Cup Car, but the grip was too intense for consumer use. Liability issues with +2g cornering.

Do you think it will rub on an '05 elise?

But I don't think $700 is a fair price. I've rather pay you $900 for this gem. Hope that is okay.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:drool:NICE! PM sent!

I heard lotus was testing these on the Cup Car, but the grip was too intense for consumer use. Liability issues with +2g cornering.

Do you think it will rub on an '05 elise?

But I don't think $700 is a fair price. I've rather pay you $900 for this gem. Hope that is okay.
I don't know. I have offers up to $1500 now.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that the wheel/tyre setup that you have to ship to Sri Lanka to get mounted and balanced?
The Sri Lanka facility was shut down after Ferrari attacked the place because of the jealousy that the developed because they were rejected for having this tire/wheel combo on the FXX. So now the new place is an undisclosed location thats only given to the people who own the tire.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
For those unfamiliar with the tire, it has been banned by F1 because it was said to reduce the competitiveness and skill required to drive the car. Much like aluminum bats are not allowed in major league baseball.

The wheels themselves are a lithium/scandium alloy recovered from crashed UFOs.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...by the Keebler elves...

Hey, I just noticed these babies are Navigotor Gold's that is the higher end on the Navigator line. I heard these things will pull like 5+gs.

I thought only the NSA could get these things...so where did you come upon this one? I won't tell...:D
I know somebody who know somebody who shot somebody who stabbed somebody.... Dont tell though.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
I'll only bid on it if it comes with two blocks of wood.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wow!! Gotta get me a set a them thangs!! How about an even $100k for the one?

Guess I will need to sell the other 3 kids to afford the complete set, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it!rotfl
Believe it or not, you only need the one tire! That's right, you can leave the other three tires off. It's just that awesome!

It is recommended to mount in the driver side rear position, but I've seen it mounted passenger front without issues. Just depends on driving style really.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Believe it or not, you only need the one tire! That's right, you can leave the other three tires off. It's just that awesome!

It is recommended to mount in the driver side rear position, but I've seen it mounted passenger front without issues. Just depends on driving style really.
Now I'm REALLY interested. I could keep my other 3 kids, only would have to sell the one.

The final question is would this tire mount on my chrome rim?

Post of My Chrome Track Rims

rotflrotfl

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

rotfl .... I was trying to tell people this but they found it hard to believe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts