The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Rather than resurrect an old thread (that petered out) I thought I'd start a new one. I'm looking for a shop in the Denver area that could install a new set of tires and also do an alignment on my Elise. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Ryan

·
Nein Kinder
1,568 Posts
@rtg54 - I can second @LostPawn’s recommendation. I do my own alignments, but I did have 3R redo the paint protection film on the rocker panels of my Elise. They took care with my car and did a reasonable job. Their focus is mainly on preparing race cars, but they also work on some street cars.

I’ve used Denver Automotive & Diesel Center to change the tires on my Elise three times and once on my Porsche. They have new Hunter equipment with the right rub strips to protect alloy wheels and take care to avoid damage. They did leave a minor mark on a Porsche wheel once and offered to repair it at their expense (I repaired it myself, it was small and disappeared). They also have a Hunter alignment system and have aligned one of my other vehicles a few times.

Glen

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for input everyone. I gave 3R Racing a call and they do tire mounting as well as alignment so looks like that's where I'll be heading!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts