The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know anything about this specific brand, but the last set of stem-attached pressure monitors that I bought broke within a few months. And when these things break, they tend to take the tire's air pressure with it, leaving you stranded. :mad:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know anything about this specific brand, but the last set of stem-attached pressure monitors that I bought broke within a few months. And when these things break, they tend to take the tire's air pressure with it, leaving you stranded. :mad:
Thanks.
Well, I ordered the tire repair kit and probably will not get TPMS.
I have run flats on my Jeep, which I hate and will switch to the normal tire, so this kit will come handy for both cars. :up:

·
Registered
424 Posts
All you really need are the two "T" handles (one is a rasp the other a plug inserter), the cigarillo type plugs, glue, and something to inflate the tire. Most auto stores have the kit for under $5.00. Harbor Freight had/have them on sale for less. Just got 5 last week for my cars. I even fixed an air bag a few days ago with a kit and some medical type stretchable bandage. :no: Long story. They are a great saver, from getting stranded.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All you really need are the two "T" handles (one is a rasp the other a plug inserter), the cigarillo type plugs, glue, and something to inflate the tire. .

You just described the kit, except maybe pliers...;) Besides it'll work for two cars.
You fixed the air bag? Did you check if it works after the fix?:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts