The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some used tires on E-Talk and had them mounted at a tire store the seller recommended. My Tire guy will only mount tires he sells. So sure enough they scratched one wheel. Of course it is not their fault and I must of hit a curb (left front)??

Now that I am over the intial aggrevation, does anyone have a temporary fix until I need to replace the front tires? Wheel paint??
What color?? (Stock LSS Wheels)

My other tire store put a miniscule scratch on my rear wheel and sent it out to be refinished on his dime.

I guess at $800 - $900 per set some stores really don't want our business.

Thanks--LPM

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I bought some used tires on E-Talk and had them mounted at a tire store the seller recommended. My Tire guy will only mount tires he sells. So sure enough they scratched one wheel. Of course it is not their fault and I must of hit a curb (left front)??

Now that I am over the intial aggrevation, does anyone have a temporary fix until I need to replace the front tires? Wheel paint??
What color?? (Stock LSS Wheels)

My other tire store put a miniscule scratch on my rear wheel and sent it out to be refinished on his dime.

I guess at $800 - $900 per set some stores really don't want our business.

Thanks--LPM
You can get it fixed for roughly $100. Check with your local painless dent repair or leather repair place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts