The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,417 Posts
31/33 is great for a DotR with its typically stiffer sidewall. Conti ECS is similar to the Michelin you run. 33/35 will limit the rollover of the stock alignment, which is inadequate for track usage. BTW I see more Michelins delam v the ECS which even for me, just plain old wears out....You rolled all the way onto the sidewall proper so definitely need more pressure. That was 50% of the wear issue. Camber was the other 50%
I was able to get ~-1.3/-1.4 camber up front. The 2013 could only get -1 degree.
There is another thread about tire wear in there with pics of my ECS wear. You will notice I am wearing the center rib laterally which means it is involved.

·
Premium Member
8,417 Posts
You need tpo zero the front toe, cut the rear toe in half and get as much camber as the stock parts allow. Tire pressures just mitigate the damage. 33/35 will noy be needed with Cup2 I suspect. Maybe 32/34 max but those that have experience with then will know better. If you want to save some coin, go with NittoNT01's for track.... EXCELLENT tires

1 - 2 of 2 Posts