The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are looking for a place in NJ near NJMP to have someone work on your car and make repairs, then you should contact TJ at TK Autosports

He works on all kinds of cars, from Ferraris, the Ford GT, Porches, Maseratis, the GTR....oh and did I mention he works on Lotus cars :D.

If you want a race car built, you can trust him to build it for you. Or if you're interested in maintenance and storage, he's your guy. Not only does he work on cars, but he also races them too! I've entrusted TJ with my car for the last two years and if I need anything major done, I only trust him to do it. He is located just about 10 minutes away from NJMP and his team is always available to help when you need it the most.

Also, visit https://www.facebook.com/TKAutosports They just finished building their 24 hours of Lemons car - It looks cool. :up:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Was just at the shop two weeks ago to have new slicks mounted. Good group of guys. They certainly do work on a lot of different cars. Thumbs up from me!

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was just at the shop two weeks ago to have new slicks mounted. Good group of guys. They certainly do work on a lot of different cars. Thumbs up from me!
Is that your car in that picture? :up:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thank You all very much! We take great pride and care in our services. Keeping everyone satisfied and out having fun is the main goal. If there is anything i can assist with please just let us know!

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you are looking for some sponsorship for your 24 hours of Lemons car. Call me when you can...

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Is that your car in that picture? :up:
The AS Exige? Nope, that's me.

TJ and Ian came over to my hotel in a neighboring town, worked on the car some, did a test drive, went back to the shop for their transport, loaded my car and 4x4 trailer, dropped me off at a car rental agency... That was just day one!

They got me sorted out and made a stressful situation a lot easier to deal with. Excellent service and more than reasonable rates.

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TK Autosports Lemons car

Successful test day :up:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts