The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thank you for your service, without your sacrifice we would not be the greatest nation on earth!! :clap: :clap::bow:

·
Premium Member
4,127 Posts
Thank you sir!

CW3 Ret. Bobby Keene

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yes, thank you to all the Veterans!

I have worked hand in hand with the military in war zones for the last 9 years and still the proudest thing I have ever done due to the military men and women I have gotten to work with daily.

And I built a space ship, so once again, outstanding people!

·
Premium Member
12,152 Posts
Yes, thanks to all of you.

Renderman, good post!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Thanks and your Welcome.

To all my brothers and sisters in arms, past and present, here is to keeping the country and the rights of its citizens safe for another year. Happy Veterans Day

Sgt H. G. Boyter, U.S.M.C.
2/6 Fox Company
0317/0311

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Thank you to all of our veterans and current military members for your service and sacrifice. May your Veteran's Day be peaceful and happy.

And thank you to Renderman for starting this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I'm late to the party, but thanks for this post & thanks to all my fellow vets!

Senior Airman Kevin H., USAF
Aircraft Armament Systems (F-16/F-117)
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba JTF-160

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Thanks to all you guys. Not a veteran myself, but my father, grandfather and two uncles are. Utmost respect.

If I can add a little comic levity, today is my first time on the forum in a week or so, so obviously, I see this 3 days AFTER Veteran's Day. Looking at it on my phone through my sunglasses, I thought it said 'To All the Veterinarians Out There'

And immediately thought - oh, sh*T, Renderman is one of those annoying "dog people".

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts