The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a feeler post!

Spring has sprung and animal spirits have arisen. The pollen made me angry and so I decided to detail the machine, take top off and then cover it in the garage again for a few weeks before driving in earnest.

I could write a book. I have owned my car for over 10 years now. I researched them on LT for 2 years before buying one. I love this community. It struck me today that me being the 3rd owner I likely won't be it's last. Once my jealousy subsided I thought I would write a note to future owner(s) of my car. No idea what to say, other than your one lucky S.O B. ! I have been through a lot in ownership of the vehicle, I never skimped on my maintenance ( motul since 3k miles) nor my mods. ( you will have done your research)

I have had plenty of moments where I could or should have sold the vehicle, but I never could, and given all the history behind me now, I can't imagine I ever will. so I am likely dead. again now you got two things over me you lucky S.O.B! heh

I don't know what you will paid for the vehicle, or the condition. All I can say is during my ownership, everything is just dandy. head turner looks and performance. zero issues. I have some suspension mods coming up and of course my guess (lucky S.O.B) I will have gotten those Toybox Hethel wheels I still don't have, but have been talking about for years. I may come back to this and add things from time to time. I just wanted to reach out to the future from the past and howdy, and take care of "The Brat." It has been loved it's entire time with me and hopefully you can tell that.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
You need a Mohawk roof.

You have pics of an orange rear wing and a carbon one. Both are wet noodles because of the mounting points.

Where are you located now?

San

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am in Knoxville still. It was someones track toy first 3k miles, since then canyon carver.

I have hit some high speeds and looked for that flapping action oldmansan. Never has. It's been years, I will check again! love that elise-shop spoiler. I want to get a distressed gold leaf LOTUS spread across it someday like John Player motif.

That was a VW it looks like. although given the color of my vehicle and the color of the college team... I get out of plenty of tickets with the man, by just talking about the machine and I always admit the fact I was getting on it a little...remind them of how good to me they have been to me through the years. how much I appreciated it and of course I accept the ticket... 4 our of 5 times the ask questions about the car and tell me to "be careful" no ticket. CO also =GO VOLS orange.

?

I would love to go do that Big Bold Build like many of the threads I drool over. I have 290whp. corner balanced 2012lbs I just either want a Evora or a Ultima GTR next but I prob have a few more years before I can pull the trigger. As I mentioned, not selling my Exige.

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
puller fans do the job. Of course the rest of the kit, prorad, lower rated thermostat, radium swirltank, I thought I heard the fans don't stall out till approx 80mph. AC all intact. When I was looking and saw colors it came down to one car (exige) and one color CO. Then I had to find and pay for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts