The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that thread already, but it only has 1 pic on it...I need to see the biscuit leather and ext. nightfall color...still torn by ardent, magnetic and nightfall.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
mact3333

I like the cordial way you asked for the damn Nightfall pics. LOL!

it sounds like it's mandatory to post pics once you get a car. :p Look at Tim Mullen, it took a bit for him to get some CO pics up, too. ;)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Sorry guys, If you are pissed for not having the pics think about me not having the whole car after just getting it! I was going to take the pictures for everyone than the camry hit the car and I got side tracked. I took those pretty poor pictures in a hurry but they didn't turn out too well. The car is now at PBMC being fixed, repainted and having the aftersales service performed. I promess I'll get the damned pictures for you all as soon as the car gets back, it could be another week though! :eek:
Let me say though that the combo looks great for those who like a little less "look at me" factor but it ins't stealth mode, people see you coming and gawk all the way till you're gone.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
NtflBlueLiz said:
Sorry guys, If you are pissed for not having the pics think about me not having the whole car after just getting it! I was going to take the pictures for everyone than the camry hit the car and I got side tracked. I took those pretty poor pictures in a hurry but they didn't turn out too well. The car is now at PBMC being fixed, repainted and having the aftersales service performed. I promess I'll get the damned pictures for you all as soon as the car gets back, it could be another week though! :eek:
Let me say though that the combo looks great for those who like a little less "look at me" factor but it ins't stealth mode, people see you coming and gawk all the way till you're gone.
I hope your car doesn't get depressed being locked up with strangers. You should go and visit with it each day and read to it from CC's memoirs. I'm sure she'll be much the better for it once you get on the road again. Remember to tell her that the punch in the nose is her badge of honor.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Chris, I just posted to the original thread that they are repairing instead of replacing the clam, they felt the damage was too minor to warrant replacing the whole clam and I don't disagree even though I would rather have it replaced.

Ridge, The Liz was only droped off at the dealers yesterday morning. I figured I wouldn't take her in untill driving the initial 600 miles ( i know its erlier than the manual recommends) of the engine break in and than leaving her to get the after sales service and the front clam repair all at once. I should be without the car for about a week.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I just saw your post glad they can fix it so it won't be down long!
Chris
PS>It's going to be a blessing in the longrun that the dealers were required to buy components to have on hand!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
I just saw your post glad they can fix it so it won't be down long!
Chris
PS>It's going to be a blessing in the longrun that the dealers were required to buy components to have on hand!
Agreed. Talk about that, does anyone know the part number for the doo sill kit plus the front "Elise" plate? I'd like to have them install it while they have the car.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Fred,
Your dealer should have the accessories catalog (maybe the parts dept. guy) with all kinds of goodies, surely the sills are in there.
Chris
Fred:

Sam is the parts department person you want to talk to at Palm Beach. His extenstion number is 9400

Did they get any other cars delivered last week? So far they got the demo, a yellow one, and a red one that I know of. Let us know if you see any others when when you are there. I think a blue one and a yellow are among the next ones scheduled for delivery.

Mine is being built sometime this month, so I hope I get in September.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
xxxotic, I'll talk to Sam and to Ryan next week and ask about the cars. Lets get together for some type of track event once you get your car. Have you signed up with the South Florida Lotus group ( Yahoogroups) ? Eric on that group just picked up a red Elise this week and I think he is in Boca and bought his car from PBMC. He is taking it out to the track in Homestead next month and so will I. It should be a blast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts