The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going? I will try to be there, going dirty though. No time to wash after last track day and got a full weekend coming up, don't see why I should remove the protective coating that is already on there.

Richmond Arms Pub
5920 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77057

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Who all is going? I will try to be there, going dirty though. No time to wash after last track day and got a full weekend coming up, don't see why I should remove the protective coating that is already on there.

Richmond Arms Pub
5920 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77057
Will have to see if my car is back together by then. Currently just about every piece of interior and dash is out of my car.

·
Registered
460 Posts
A time for change?

I'm all for change and all that, but...WTF

LordZ is starting to act like Jeff and leave his car all dirty from days at the track.

Chili is redoing his interior with only four days left before we have to be up at TWS for a track weekend. What's he doing in there? :shrug:

I likely will show up in a track rat Miata simply because I'm still trying to get used to where the seats are located (a bit forward, but that might get fixed).

Dang, next thing you know Geezer will show up in a brand new Elise.

Pres. Obama asked for Americans to change, but come on guys, I think he was talking about politics. SHEESH!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I'm all for change and all that, but...WTF

LordZ is starting to act like Jeff and leave his car all dirty from days at the track.

Chili is redoing his interior with only four days left before we have to be up at TWS for a track weekend. What's he doing in there? :shrug:

I likely will show up in a track rat Miata simply because I'm still trying to get used to where the seats are located (a bit forward, but that might get fixed).

Dang, next thing you know Geezer will show up in a brand new Elise.

Pres. Obama asked for Americans to change, but come on guys, I think he was talking about politics. SHEESH!
Will hopefully have everything back together today. I installed a new radio, and am hardwiring my chasecam, traqmate. On the traqmate Im also adding the RPM Sensor, Brake Sensor & Throttle Sensor.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's trying to be like the Stig now... Playing classical music while driving with the windows up. :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
New radio!?!?!?

Now how's that going to make the car any faster? :panic:
I have my Chasecam wired to my new radio so I can use the radio to aim the camera and watch the videos as soon as I come off track. Its a pretty slick setup. Radio still sounds like crap though.. :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
I might show up in the Z3. My car is not back from Gas Head yet.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
5pm till whenever. Not really a meeting, more like a get together.

3rd Wed of each month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts